We help level the playing field.
Getting from winery or distillery to consumer is harder than ever. Hiring your own dedicated sales and marketing staff is too expensive. We are a better way to improve your market penetration, sales and revenue - 3-tier and D2C. We bring you tools and expertise comparable to that possessed by the large beverage companies at a fraction of the cost, and deliver the success that comes with that.
Our partners have diverse backgrounds that span the sales, marketing and operations disciplines within the wine and spirits industry, and bring you a combination of best practices and an entrepreneur's innovativeness.
We pride ourselves in being a full service company offering sales and marketing execution, enabling us to tailor our services to your needs and partner with you to develop and execute the plan that will make your brand(s) successful.
Competitive evaluation (pricing, product mix, marketing programs/activity)
* Annual & multi-year planning (sales & revenue targets, distributor management, key customer, D2C, pricing, product mix, market-specificactivity calendar & marketing plan)
* ID new market opportunities
* Brand/product development
* Cost/budgeting new market launches
* Compliance management
* Distributor options/plan
* New Market Plan (Distributor presentations, launch plan, marketing calendar, pricing & promotion tools, local PR and social media plan, launch schedules & meetings)
* Ensure distributor execution against goals
* Interface with distributors at all levels of sales, management, operations, ownership/executive
* Active in-market direct sales and distributor work-withs
* Key account planning & management
* Trade show & promo events
* Inventory & pricing management
* Budget & financial management
* Local PR/social media engagement
* D2C marketing (pricing and club strategies and financials, audience segmentation, acquisition models and marketing across all touch-points, analytics and optimization)
* Public relations
* Design and manage marketing materials (Collateral, POS, digital)
* Consumer PR, trade press/reviews management
* Re-position or refresh existing brands, new product or brand creation and launch (positioning, logo, tag line, story, key messages, imagery & brand standards)
* Label re-design
* New brand concepting, development & design
Let's talk about your business, discuss your needs and evaluate the best combination of services & support we can provide you in order to help you reach or exceed your goals.
john at 1026beverages.com
John has held leadership roles within Gallo, Benziger Family Winery, Brown Forman Beverage Company, and White Rock Distilleries. He has significant experience in distributor management, national account management, and strategic planning. Although we all actively sell every day, John acts as our chief sales manager. John resides in southern California, manages overall sales strategy and our West Coast distributors.
Tom started his career in the wine and spirits industry with Gallo Wine Company in LA and then Benziger Family Winery. Later Tom founded the NewWorld Marketing, one of the first digital agencies in the world. In the following years he and his team developed brand strategies and marketing campaigns for companies including Kraft Foods, Mentos, Coca-Cola, Bloomin Brands and several international wine brands. Tom resides in Atlanta and manages East Coast sales and leads our clients' brand and marketing programs including acquisition and retention of online consumers and marketing integration across all touchpoints.
Ashley has extensive experience in the distribution tier. He held many significant positions at Young's Market Company, the last being Executive Vice President of Marketing and Internal Operations. This experience gives him a unique perspective on how distributors and suppliers effectively work together to grow and develop brands, and he now utilizes that experience to the benefit of our portfolio. He is a results-driven, execution oriented, decisive leader with a proven track record of success. Ashley resides in Southern California and works across all aspects of our business to monitor sales execution, ensure strategy is consistent and our clients' goals are being achieved.
Our team consists of experts in local market sales and wholesale management, as well as marketers who manage the day-to-day details of your social media and other acquisition marketing for online sales.